Hawaii Free Things to Do
Do you know what’s better than heading to Hawaii on the vacation of your dreams? Finding Hawaii’s free things to do! There is so much to do in Hawaii, and if you are a savvy traveler that knows how to seek out the best things to do, you can easily fill a vacation with a ton of fun adventures and activities, leaving you with lasting memories that didn't break the bank. We get it, the hardest part of traveling is figuring out how to save money here and there, so find the free things to do, and save your money for the tours and activities that you are just dying to do.
Free Things to Do in Hawaii:
- Honor heroes at Pearl Harbor and the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Spend an evening along Waikiki Beach
- Enjoy the free fireworks that can be spotted from around Waikiki on Friday nights
- Trek through the wilderness on one of Hawaii’s incredible hikes
- Travel back in time to the creation of the islands at Hawaii Volcanoes National park
- Discover hidden waterfalls on any Hawaiian Island
- Find the most significant buildings in Hawaii throughout downtown Honolulu
- Marvel at the distinct architecture of the Iolani Palace
- How many King Kamehameha the Great statues can you find? There are 2; one on Oahu and one on Big Island
- Find a secluded beach and spend the day there
- Make your way to the many scenic lookouts on the island you’re visiting
- Meet Duke Kahanamoku’s Statue along Waikiki Beach and drape your lei over him
- Spend a day in Lahaina on Maui and visit Maui’s famous banyan tree
- Take part in one of the many activities on the slopes of Haleakala
- Learn to play the Ukulele at the Outlets of Maui
- Marvel at the Kilauea National Wildlife Refuge
- Stroll the streets and enjoy Kauai’s art scene at Friday Art Night in Hanapepe
- Witness endless beauty at Kauai’s Waimea Canyon and Na Pali Coast
Even Hawaii’s free things to do are memorable and show off the islands while giving you a vacation that is sure to make you fall in love with Hawaii.
Due to the high volume of visitors traveling to Hawaii year round, our Hawaii tours and activities sell out quickly. In many cases, tours sell out weeks or months in advance. To ensure your spots on tour, we recommend reserving your tours today. Call our office or book online to take advantage of our low price guarantee today.