10 Out of the Ordinary Hawaii Activities
April 9th, 2019
For most visitors to Hawaii, the most popular Hawaii activities are what they fill their vacation with. Visiting places like Pearl Harbor, the volcano, Maui’s Road to Hana, and the beautiful beaches always make for a great vacation and there is no doubt that any of these fun Hawaii activities will lead you to have a great vacation. But we often receive questions about other activities and things to do in Hawaii that are a bit out of the ordinary, and we are always happy to fill visitors in on the options that take you off the beaten path.
Here are 10 out of the ordinary Hawaii activities that will make your vacation one that can't be beat.
- Hawaii Skydiving – jump out of an airplane and glide back to Earth while taking in spectacular views of the islands.
- Deep Sea Fishing Adventures – depart in the early morning hours and head out to sea in search of the day’s catch.
- Hawaii Hiking – the island’s feature more hiking trails that we can count, and trekking deep into the rainforest shows off the natural and diverse landscapes of the islands.
- Kayaking – there may not be a better place to try kayaking, and with destinations like the Na Pali Coast to discover, this will be an activity that you are glad you took part in.
- Scuba Diving – explore the vast underwater world of Hawaii in an up close encounter with underwater formations and the wreckage of ships and planes. No experience necessary!
- Diving with Manta Rays – on the Kona Coast of the Big Island, head out to sea at night and watch in amazement as giant manta rays put on a show you will never forget.
- Zipline – this activity is more common than others, but still so much fun. Soar above the ground below and through the treetops at high speeds and great heights. One zip and you will be hooked.
- Downhill Bike Rides – on Maui, start at the summit of Haleakala and zoom down the mountain roads on a bike ride you will be glad you took. Stopping frequently, you will have unmatched views of Maui’s coastline and the slopes of the volcano.
- Horseback Riding – every island offers horseback riding, and is an easy way to check out the islands, and enjoy the company of a different type of tour guide.
- Diving with sharks – you read that right, diving with sharks! Head out to sea on Oahu’s North Shore and dive fearlessly into a state of the art shark cage in the middle of the ocean, with real life sharks swimming just inches away.
Due to the high volume of visitors traveling to Hawaii year round, our Hawaii tours and activities sell out quickly. In many cases, tours sell out weeks or months in advance. To ensure your spots on tour, we recommend reserving your tours today. Call our office or book online to take advantage of our low price guarantee today.